24.9.14

Let's start!

Dear students,

most of you have already started a blog. I am very happy because I have been browsing the web and found interesting stuff. Your blogs look quite creative (some of the titles you have chosen are amazing), and I am sure we are going to learn a lot.

For those of you who have had some problems with blogspot, there is a tutorial available on SAKAI (our official site at www.um.es, it is already active!). Please, have a look and do not doubt to contact me if you need any extra help. Moreover, if, for any reason, you detest blogspot, you are welcome to start a blog on any other site (wordpress, for example). Using blogspot might be more useful because it will be easier to follow each other here.

So... You can start writing now. I am really looking forward to reading you. I know that writing might be hard sometimes, especially in the beginning. Do not panick, you will not be alone in your learning process. You have lots of mates and, of course, you can count on me.

All my best,

r





No comments:

Post a Comment