28.9.14

New bloggers, great surprises

Dear students,

I have already started a "Blog List"(have a look!) and visited some of your blogs. I must say I feel astonished (in a positive way) because some of you are amazingly talented. Your strenghts are: imagination, honesty, and a solid grasp of things I've never heard of. Now that I got to know you a little, I am sure I am going to learn a lot from you. Hopefully, you will also learn something from this experience, so let's move on: everybody is welcome to explore and start following each other. All the blogs will be linked and available for you this week, pay attention because new surprises are coming.

Remember, all you need is to be self-confident and write (and read too, but we will be talking about this in class very soon).

Yes, you can.

All my best,
reme


No comments:

Post a Comment